5 Star Spa Hotel. The Napa Inn.
5 Star Spa Hotel
- "5 Star" ("5 Star Chick" is the edited version/"5 Star Bitch" is the explicit version) is the first single off Yo Gotti's fifth studio album (and major-label debut), Live from the Kitchen. The song is produced by Hot Rod. It was released on May 20, 2009.
- A hotel is an establishment that provides paid lodging on a short-term basis. The provision of basic accommodation, in times past, consisting only of a room with a bed, a cupboard, a small table and a washstand has largely been replaced by rooms with modern facilities, including en-suite
- A code word representing the letter H, used in radio communication
- In French contexts an hotel particulier is an urban "private house" of a grand sort. Whereas an ordinary maison was built as part of a row, sharing party walls with the houses on either side and directly fronting on a street, an hotel particulier was often free-standing, and by the eighteenth
- A place or resort with such a spring
- A mineral spring considered to have health-giving properties
- A commercial establishment offering health and beauty treatment through such means as steam baths, exercise equipment, and massage
- resort hotel: a fashionable hotel usually in a resort area
- health spa: a place of business with equipment and facilities for exercising and improving physical fitness
- watering place: a health resort near a spring or at the seaside
India - Udaipur - 045 - The central courtyear of the Udaivilas Oberoi Resort
The inner courtyard garden of the central hotel, this was the walkway to and from our rooms from the lobby (they had a covered and slightly more direct route too for when it rained). It definitely felt luxurious to arrive out of your room in the morning at the top to the look down these tiered garden to breakfast.
While in Udaipur I got the chance to stay at the fabulous and luxurious Udaivilas Resort. The Udaivilas is a new Oberoi 5-star property that is built to resemble a palace and does a good job of it. Sprawling and with a killer view, it is was really something else. I'm not used to such luxury, but appreciated its asctetics and incredible attention to detail.
Unfortunately with the monsoon rains most of our time in Udaipur, I didn't get much shots that did it justice. But can't beat its location right on the Pichola Lake where we could see the City Palace, the Lake Palace Hotel and across the lake to hills beyond.
5-Star General during the landing? Not yet...
One of the minor errors of the statues... MacArthur's collar. During the Leyte Landings, he was still a four star general. He was made a 5-star General about two months after the Leyte landings.
MacArthur was promoted to 5-Star General(the only other 5-star at that time was Dwight Eisenhower -- supreme commander of the allies in Europe) only in December of 1944. The Leyte landings was in October of 1944. Either MacArthur was wearing this customized collar and the sculpture was just following the photo -- or the sculpture was under the order of whoever conceptualized this memorial. But the truth is, MacArthur was only a 4-star general during the Leyte Landings.
Leyte Landing Memorial, Red Beach
bed and breakfast in honolulu
la quinta inn suites charlotte airport south
la airport hotels
late booking hotels
rossett hall hotel rossett
extended stay accommodations
shoreline island resort motel